Task H will address the dissemination of the project initiatives and results both within the countries of the consortium partners and internationally (EU and other). Particular attention will be paid to the Algerian context, for which publicity and dissemination will be instrumental to general risk awareness and data collection tasks. The dissemination activities will assure:
(1) the presentation of the project outcomes to an international audience through participation in international conferences and workshops and the submission of joint papers to peer reviewed journals;
(2) the development of theses and research work of young scientists (graduate and PhD students);
(3) the recognition at the European Commission of good practice related to joint research initiatives with neighbour countries;
(4) the interest of international GO and NGO institutions in the approach developed in ITERATE;
(5) the collaborative effort of different Algerian individuals to feed and use the WBP.